Upon your first visit to The Switch web site, a cookie is sent to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. A “cookie” is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website.
- Identifying visitors on our web page
- Remembering our visitor’s custom preferences
- Helping visitors’ complete forms without having to re-enter the information when visiting the site later on.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features or services on our sites may not function properly without cookies.
Cookies specific to our website (not shared with third parties)
Our website uses “first party” cookies (cookies used by The Switch website only). We use first party cookies for storing preferences and data needed throughout your visit on the site. At the moment our site uses the following cookies, for the following purposes:
- Google Analytics – web analytics
- Cloudflare – to protect and accelerate our website and optimize the delivery of our website to you.
- ShareThis – to provide all-in-one content sharing of our website to social media and email.
- Facebook – together with ShareThis enables Facebook link sharing
- Pardot by Salesfore – to provide usage profiles for lead generation purposes and marketing campaign management